🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

News Writer...Looking for Job!

Started by
1 comment, last by ScottMorris 21 years, 11 months ago
Hello all! My name is Scott and I am a News Writer for an online gaming company (PS2Insider.com). I need help in landing a job (internship or paid) with a gaming magazine. I have been writing for some time now with the purpose of gaining valuable experience so I may further my interest in writing and open up career opportunities. I will be taking a Communications course in College, in which I will work towards obtaining my degree in journalism. I am very eager to learn, and willing to work hard for respect and praise amongst the gaming community. To me, gaming has a bright future and I want to represent and inform readers and fans about the future that is gaming through my words. If any Editors need to look over my work or have any questions then please feel free to contact myself via E-Mail Thank you everyone for your time and I look forward to hearing back from anyone who might have any information/contacts. Sincerely, Scott Morris News Writer - PS2Insider.com E-Mail: scottmorris@ps2insider.com Web-Site: www.ps2insider.com
ScOtT mOrRiS
Advertisement
Scott, please check your: scottmorris@ps2insider.com email address. I sent you an email!

MC
You can check out www.gamitopia.com.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement