🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Curious about others art...

Started by
48 comments, last by Jewelaye 24 years, 1 month ago
HiYA HASE!
Earlier had i a Topic about art sites...Art tips and Teqniques then i collected some cool sites...in the collection where your tip! its cool maybe you where the one tha gave me that tip earlier?
anyway ...if you have some more art sites that are worth-able to check out...so just post em!

JEWELAYE
Jewelaye
Advertisement
Jewelaye, I ment "resident" as in local, or where you reside at. Normally people say something like "our resident artist/programmer/etc" to mean that there's only one of those people at that location. Maybe it's just an American term.

Yeah, I'm married, been married for 5 years now. (as of march 10th) Although my spelling might closely match that of a teenager I'm actually 26 year old. (I've been programming for 16 years, if I was a teenager, that'd be quite an accomplishment!)

And to answer your last question, no, my wife doesn't program at all. I can't get her interested one bit. She's not an artist either so I'll never be able to get her here.

E:cb woof!

Edited by - dog135 on May 8, 2000 4:08:11 PM
Hehehe OH! ....hehe noting wrong with your spelling!...have you checked mine? hehehe...i have even have people posting just for correct my spell! ....no complaits about that...hopefully i dont do the same spell errs again ! Thats sad that your e wife not interested in computers programm arts etc! ....would have been fun if she appered at gamedev to!!! ...so youre a gamedeveloper by your own to? ..thinking about the WOlF... do you only do wolfes?....wolfs...?
------ ...... would be great if seeing some other art to! gotta go! about youre age...hehe not that far from a teen ...

JEWELAYE
Jewelaye
Actually, I do a lot of cats. Here''s my site:

www.verica.com/usr/dog

I have some of my art there. (that reminds me, I need to make some thumbnails for my latest drawings...)

Back when I was on BBSs, I almost got kicked off a board because I would write long stories (3+ pages) without checking my spelling enough. They had a simple spell checker but it didn''t work right.

Here''s one I made for someone on a different message board. He writes stories about killer animals from space. He wanted a drawing of a cow with a gun:

quote: Original post by Jewelaye
Oh cool so youre married to? =)
Thought that you where a teen ....but in an adolt way..or something! ....

Ok, I know this is an old quote, but... Are you married too? You''re only 17! (Well, one of my sisters got married at 15 and had her first kid at 17, but she''s weird )

Hahaa was lmost having a ball when reading this...i understand why youre asking...my bad english...
are you married to?.....hehehe im not.....yet
havent found a person that i would like to settel down with yet.... ....but have nothing against marriage...but im still to young... Thats not that fun with youre sister shes so young!!!!!! but she was married when getting pregnant and thats good......! but not in that age...
gotta run catch a bus /

JEWELAYE
Jewelaye
Actually, she wan''t pregnant. She didn''t have her first kid ''till 2 years later (married: 15, kid: 17)

She just wanted to get married.

BTW: She was married for a little over 15 years before getting a divorce because he cheated on her.

Oh....poor her losing her life on that guy! It lasted at least very long time compared to most of the marriages....
mmmmm.....Hate adultury!!!!....dunno if its the right word...but unfaithful....mmmm....its a bad thing!!!!...
Good that they got divorced!...feels sorry for her!....
How come shes just wanted to get married?....why.....
its odd int that age....mmmm.....(in our culture(sweden)..)......./

JEWELAYE
Jewelaye
It''s odd in our culture as well. In fact, she had to get written permition from my mom before she could legally be married. I''m not sure why she wanted to get married that early. If I was her dad, I''d have told her to wait a while longer.

Yeah, adultery is the right word. Yeah, it IS bad.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement