🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

A free space-rpg-strategy idea !

Started by
1 comment, last by dannicool11 21 years, 4 months ago
This game would start in the space just nowhere on no planet on the year when the dynasours were on the planet. you got to look for a planet to own, and there is life on some planets but maybe not humans but some strange dynasours and more things like that. there would be food, rocks, snow on some of them. there would be alot of asteroid belts and other things like that,These are the planets that would be there: europa(you could land on), titan(you could land on), many moons(you could land on), earth (you could land on but not much on earth on that time), mars(could land on), saturn(ehh your chose baby), neptune(ehh your chose),the sung(ehh your chose baby) and some fictional planets and you could land on all of them: Neseja, N826, N628, Unega, Agatha, Imagonda, quadamesha, Ogo, Pilar, Zweiss, Bonn ( a moon ), Galaxy 704, Planet kuzmin, planet savin and 5 unknown planets that you can choose the name of becuse if you find it you will be the first one to find it. The story isnt done but i will post it later. the characters: Robert milanovich(cant spell that name), Emma Baxter, John woods, Sarah Asher, Khandi Bancroft, Alan cole. The Combat mode. When you choose combat mode you choose a spaceship and choose easy-medium-hard and then choose what place. Trading. When you Trade you trade things like guns on the ship and food, rocks, plants, animals, humans that you find on other planets and all other things that you find and buy. The chat. The chat is just a simular one like just push T or Y to talk and there is a little window to talk in. The radar. The radar is just a radar to see what ships are on your back (a**). The Multiplayer. The multiplayer would be a massively-multiplayer thingy that i dont know but it is better that orginal multiplayer. more updated later. Anyone that haves backup, company can have this idea if he e-mails me to this email: Dannicool12@hotmail.com and shows me some graphics and stuff so i can see what his company or his mates have done or maybe just that he has done. Dannicool12@hotmail.com
Dannicool11
Advertisement
I think you should have posted this in game design instead.
*Only in darkness can one truely shine*
I prefer freelancer

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement