🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

I'm Done! Yes!

Started by
40 comments, last by Tiso 24 years ago
Yeah I know, and I hope to reach that point at some time. But, I won''t be able while I''m getting eaten up by flames here.

Guardian Angel Interactive
Advertisement
90% of all people here started programming at the age of 13, or below. It seems 9 - 13 are the most common.
quote: Original post by Lkesha

90% of all people here started programming at the age of 13, or below. It seems 9 - 13 are the most common.

I seriously doubt that, I''d say more like 20% started programming at 13 or below. I started programming at 17, and I know that there are quite a few people that post here that didn''t start programming until their late teens or even into their twenties.

-- Kazan - Fire Mountain Games --
Thank you Kazan, that makes me feel well, good. I too agree that your figures might be a little off, okay off alot. Might want to double check that one.

Your program has potential... Maybe make it so that the different options are listed vertically instead of in one big line. It would make it a lot easier to use.

A problem... I tried to find the area of a circle with radius 32 and it gave me the answer as 0.

- Daniel
my homepage
- DanielMy homepage
Tiso,
D/L means download.
I don''t know how this works on a Borland compiler, but in MSVC you select "Set Active Configuration" from the Build menu to change from "debug" to "release" mode. Programs compiled with release options can be half the size (or maybe less?) of the program compiled with debug options.
Hope that helps.

lntakitopi@aol.com | http://geocities.com/guanajam/
Okay deakin, did you backspace the letter that was sitting on the line where you type your answer? That could be the problem. If that doesn''t work, I''m going to have to test my source code.

Shilbert, I''ll try that. Sounds like it''s pretty easy to do. But, don''t be alarmed if I email you asking for a step by step walk through.

Thanks again everyone!

Not bad...simple, but not bad. Keep up the good work Tiso!!!

E: I'm a fanatic now!!! Only about a year till I reach avatar!!! I'm getting closer...

Edited by - OreoBoy03 on June 3, 2000 4:13:11 PM
Nice job tiso... keep up the good work

Calen

~freedom
Calen~freedom
Downloaded it.
Good stuff! Its always a hard slog to get your first
project together. I guess a little tweaking is called for
(as described above), but thats the way with software isn''t it. At least it pretty much does what its supposed to without needing me to download a patch unlike half the stuff i pay 30quid a shot for (haha)

Hint: If its for the area of a square you only need the measurment for one side ;-)

I would say do the revisions to it etc. if only for your own piece of mind (and to address your critics) before you move onto another project.
Best regards,
R.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement