🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

nes8bit's page is up

Started by
2 comments, last by nes8bit 24 years, 1 month ago
Well, not a real game announcement, but I finally got a web page for my game engine. I thought I''d just inform you guys at gamedev because I am sooo important. (not really, but I wish I were ) Here it is http://members.xoom.com/deadstranger If you don''t click there, click below... ------------------------ Captured Reality.
Advertisement
Oh crap, I forgot to say, I''d like your feedback.

------------------------
Captured Reality.
Your engine looks very cool. I''m impressed as it''s written in VB, although the system specs look quite high though.

I can''t wait to see the finished game, and with the gamedev screen names it should be extra fun. How long is it going to be before its finished?

-- Kazan - Fire Mountain Games --
quote: Original post by Kazan

How long is it going to be before its finished?

-- Kazan - Fire Mountain Games --

Read the faq.

Anyhoo, thanks for your input. And no, the requirements aren''t too high or at least they won''t be when 1GHz systems startpopping up at my school. Do expect the requirements to shoot up right before the release. (I just want people to think their computer is fast when in reality I made the requirements look high)

------------------------
Captured Reality.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement