🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

What Landfish has done to this forum

Started by
31 comments, last by DarkMage139 24 years ago
Well, nobody can say exactly when I first developed legs and pulled myself out of the primordial ocean... but I think I recall it being about 3 million years ago. You mammals should be grateful for my original efforts, back then.

Information about the mysterious entity controlling what you know as "the Landfish" will be found at www.landfish.com when it is finished in about a week. It won''t be hard to figure out which one is me. We are hardly professional, but hey; we try to ACT like it. A little. =)
======"The unexamined life is not worth living."-Socrates"Question everything. Especially Landfish."-Matt
Advertisement
landfish is 12.

J
Ha Ha, niphty. I''m eleven and you know it! =)

"The unexamined life is not worth living."
-Socrates
======"The unexamined life is not worth living."-Socrates"Question everything. Especially Landfish."-Matt
I thought you''d had a birthday.. damn, guess you''ll have to send my present back! ;p

J
Ummm, no! You were right. 12 it is...
Having met and discussed often with Landus Fishus, I can safely say he is 83 years old, and four years old. And still fifteen. Not to mention having existed since the beginning of time.

It occurs to me that until I have something useful to say, I''m just going to yap on about Landfish enigmaticly. I JUST WANT PEOPLE TO PAY ATTENTION TO ME! i''m so lonely.

I can''t come up with a signiture right now. Ask me again later.
I can''t come up with a signiture right now. Ask me again later.
Did you guys hear something? It sounded kinda like someone looking for recognition.... nah, musta been nothing...
*sigh*

I''m busy working, writing for landfish.com, and I come on here for inspiration, and what do I find? Deqlan raving like an absolute idiot, and Landfish just confirming that idiocy...

Take your squabbling elsewhere, I''m doing "research!"

(It''s okay...I know both of them...I''m justified in my pokes and jabs...unlike the rest of you! You should all be ashamed at yourselves!)

Okay...I''m getting back to work Landfish...I promise I''ll do a good job this time so I don''t get beaten!!

-Matt

-Beware the walking fish...
www.landfish.com
--Don''t take me too seriously...apparently everyone thinks my mom is hot. *sigh*
Landfish, you''re so sad as to have your lackies come here and try to make you seem important. how lame ;p
As for landfishes'' lackies.. come join me.. i''ve got an actually company, he''s trying to lead you together to sell you off to someone else and make him a ton of money! don''t be fooled! you might end up working for MICROSOFT! ACK!

J
quote: Original post by Niphty

you might end up working for MICROSOFT! ACK!

Don''t even JOKE about it! It''s NOT funny !

Give me one more medicated peaceful moment..
~ (V)^|) |<é!t|-| ~
ERROR: Your beta-version of Life1.0 has expired. Please upgrade to the full version. All important social functions will be disabled from now on.
It's only funny 'till someone gets hurt.And then it's just hilarious.Unless it's you.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement