🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

I want to write too!

Started by
11 comments, last by Cypher Ae 20 years, 9 months ago
quote: heartless floor

aren''t you like overdoing it? Outside if i''m missing something here, english isn''t my mother tongue
Advertisement
Indeed, he seems to be overdoing it a bit. Based on Cypher Ae''s excerpt, his writing is a bit flamboyant, and flamboyancy in writing is usually viewed in a negative light (unless done correctly, of course). The writing seems to be compacted into its sentences, as opposed to free and active.

He has the potential, however, to be a good writer.

Vol Tare

"Each player must accept the cards life deals him or her[;] but once they are in hand, he or she alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game." ~ Voltaire
--------------------Vol Tare"Each player must accept the cards life deals him or her[;] but once they are in hand, he or she alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game." ~ Voltaire
I havn''t written for ages. I wrote this ages ago, this was the last full-ish piece I wrote. I;m trying to get back into it.
Cheers, comrade Kyle Evans,Artificial entertainment [Movie/Game Reviews]Contact: kyser3152@yahoo.com.au

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement