🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Error in MySQL++?

Started by
1 comment, last by XeRoZeN 20 years, 6 months ago
void GetData() { conn = mysql_init(NULL); mysql_real_connect(conn,host,username,password,database,0,NULL,0); // Connects to MySQL Server. mysql_query(conn,"SELECT * FROM users WHERE userid=1"); // Selects from query MYSQL_RES *res_set; // Pointers for result and row. MYSQL_ROW row; unsigned int i; res_set = mysql_store_result(conn); // Stores the query in here. row = mysql_fetch_row(res_set); while (row != NULL) { row = mysql_fetch_row(res_set); for (i=0; i != NULL ? row : "NULL"); MessageBox(NULL,buffer,"Patch Version", MB_OK); } } mysql_close(conn); } What''s up with that code? Everything looks ok and it also compiles correctly. I get this Windows XP error those little dialogs that says "Send Error" etc. Then it asked if you want to check for more details you know those xp errors. It said there was a error in the sql libary. I replaced the so called "coruppted" file and nothing changed. </i>
Advertisement
?
gsgraham.comSo, no, zebras are not causing hurricanes.
Ah, you''re new.

Try posting in the right forum. Just read the FAQ for the Game Writing forum...

Perhaps you could try in General Programming, Game Programming. I always found the forums relatively self-explanatory, but that''s just me...

_GEo.
gsgraham.comSo, no, zebras are not causing hurricanes.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement