🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Need Suggestions...

Started by
1 comment, last by PhilR2004 20 years, 3 months ago
Anyone got any suggestions for a guy who has been making small worthless 1D/2D games since 1999 & is going into making his first MAJOR game title in DirectX with the use of CDK-GDE??! The game genre is going to be Pro Wrestling. I would really like some suggestions & ideas, please.
Advertisement
Nope, I think the 'good wrestler'/'bad wrestler'/'titty girl' thing is pretty well documented and will set you on your way.

Edit for end-of-sarcasm tag: Do you need this moved to a more appropriate forum? I don't even know where it goes, but I don't necessarily see any question about the writing for games here, so I'm at a loss as to where to move it to since it doesn't quite have any real questions that can elaborate on what you need suggestions about.

- It's a life's work

40% Off ALL Hosting Plans THROUGH March!!!
-ryan@lecherousjester.com

[edited by - Run_The_Shadows on March 21, 2004 12:51:16 PM]
Well, I do have some suggestions. So far I don´t think there are any adventure games about Pro Wrestlers. You might feature Doug the Dustbin (or whomever) as the protagonist trying to recapture the love of his seperated wife. He feels that the old spark is still glowing and only needs a little fanning. This would be the first act, shall we say, and the action would take place as an poor attemt and wooing on the part of Doug. Then his wife dissapears, leaving no trace, or rather only a small trace. Doug suspects Evil Lenny Lopears had absconded with his love, and is trying to discover where they might have gone. Of course, Doug wouldn´t have to be very bright. He might need a faithful sidekick. Crucial to this game would be dialog, of course, and piquant plot points. The climax finds Doug and his wife reunited, only to discover that Evil Lenny has trapped them somehwere (somewhere cold perhaps. Doug is not dresssed for the occasion. Maybe at this point the player assumes the character of the wife) Lenny has trapped them so Doug cannot enter and important wrestling competition. The end is up to you.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement