🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

-> Direct3D picture viewer w/source

Started by
-1 comments, last by Cygon 23 years, 11 months ago
Hi! I'm just about to finish my D3D picture viewer, Collector. Its behaviour is similar to ACDSee, yet it uses D3D to smoothly zoom any image in and out - no more blocky pixels or aliasing effects! Large images are subdivided so it will even work with Voodoo1 and similar cards. Even skinning is supported! (Edit Dev\Collector.ls (using Notepad) to change screen resolution, fullscreen/windowed, keyboard configuration and skin textures) Collector runs very stable by now and needs some testing! - Full source included - Compiles out-of-the-box - DirectX 7 required - MS Windows Installer (MSI) required Download now: www.LunaticSystems.de/collector.zip (~2MB) If you prefer files-only (without installer), download www.LunaticSystems.de/collector_files.zip -Markus- Edited by - Cygon on 8/10/00 6:30:35 AM
Professional C++ and .NET developer trying to break into indie game development.
Follow my progress: http://blog.nuclex-games.com/ or Twitter - Topics: Ogre3D, Blender, game architecture tips & code snippets.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement