🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Stop thinking.

Started by
17 comments, last by Mr Cup 23 years, 10 months ago
Thinking hurts, pain is good. pain good yes pain good thing yes must think now pain good

I love Game Design and it loves me back.

Our Goal is "Fun"!
Advertisement
quote: Original post by Nazrix

No, I''m not complaining about how it is now at all. It''s so nice that we''re actually discussing things.

I am glad that I''m not the only one who is thinking too much. I over-analyze freaking everything. I do so much analyzing that I never actually get much done. I don''t know anyone near me now that I can really talk to about intellectual stuff (I used to where I used to live though) so I either end up discussing things online or debating w/ myself ....I have some real issues

I knew you weren''t complaining... I was joking

I can say this... I didn''t start frequenting this group until around March of this year and I have been inspired and motivated by all of the discussions here. I don''t really like the fact that it takes a while for a response to come in... but, all in all I enjoy this forum. I read a few News Groups like alt.mud.programming and alt.winsock.programming and rec.games.design and I read the same related forums here... I have to say this is much better.

To everyone... Keep asking questions and thinking outside the box!

Dave "Dak Lozar" Loeser
Dave Dak Lozar Loeser
"Software Engineering is a race between the programmers, trying to make bigger and better fool-proof software, and the universe trying to make bigger fools. So far the Universe in winning."--anonymous
Well thinking!
I ''think'' i''ve heard that before somewhere...but i can''t ''think'' where...

Let me think about that and i''ll tell you.

Voodoo4
Here these words vilifiers and pretenders, please let me die in solitude...
Yeay for pointlessnes,

Wavinator, If your imaginay friend was Tyler then you are tyler because Edward Norton had no name, his name was, Tyler.

he he Flash back humor. :-)

As Mr Cup always says,
''I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me.''
As Mr Cup always says,''I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me.''
In fact I would be happy to see subject I''ve not already think about and found solutions...

:p

-* So many things to do, so little time to spend. *-
-* So many things to do, so little time to spend. *-
Careful with the pointless posts in my forum guys, I''ve got an ugly pink little message-delete-wand.

Give me one more medicated peaceful moment.
~ (V)^|) |<é!t|-| ~
ERROR: Your beta-version of Life1.0 has expired. Please upgrade to the full version. All important social functions will be disabled from now on.
It's only funny 'till someone gets hurt.And then it's just hilarious.Unless it's you.
No wait! The pointlessness is the point, or some thing? Um...

Oh pointy birds, oh pointy-pointy,
Anoint my head, anointy-nointy.

That's pretty pointfull (he says inventing words to suit, yes, Wordsmith extrodinair!)

[MadKeithV points out that he can actually reach inside your messages to find their point ]

As Mr Cup always says,
'I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me.'

Edited by - MadKeithV on August 21, 2000 9:54:14 AM
As Mr Cup always says,''I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me.''
Keith is gone?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!

Thinks he can take away our pointlessness.... we'll show him, right guys? ....guys? (crickets chirp)

-------------------------------------------
"What's the story with your face, son?!?"

Edited by - pacman on August 21, 2000 3:56:31 PM
-------------------------------------------The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.Exodus 14:14
There is point to our posts, but you have to let yourself open your mind...You have to like look through the post and around them...

Keith used to understand but now he''s the authority, so he just doesn''t understand anymore...

See?

"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom." --William Blake

"The road of excess also just ends up making me tired because I'm too lazy" --Nazrix
Need help? Well, go FAQ yourself. "Just don't look at the hole." -- Unspoken_Magi

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement