Ballistics - screenshots

Started by
26 comments, last by Glazer 23 years, 8 months ago
Nice !!!

Runemaster now working on Acronia : Secrets of Magic
Join the Game Developers RuneRing !
The Specular Lightosis Research Fund
" "'Nazrix is cool' -- Nazrix" --Darkmage --Godfree"-Nazrix
-----Jonas Kyratzes - writer, filmmaker, game designerPress ALT + F4 to see the special admin page.
Advertisement
Man I tell you...when I look at that and then look at my game.....I can only think of one thing. Im developing for the atari 2600 hahahhaha.

Anyway that is total badass kudos to your team, if you can pull it off. It sort of looks like Quake III ala return on the jedi type of a game.

GreatTeaser shots!!!!!!

a_insomiac

If my compiler was voice activated with the voice of my mother-in-law....there would be no errors!

----------

Speed! Speed! And don''t forget, more speed! The insane speed of this game is getting to me!
well, the weird thing is, in my game, you can top say, 350 mph. and the tunnel is about 50-60 meters wide. i find it hard to maneuver in even that much space. whereas the screenshots and the site say yer toppin'' 1000 kph, and the tunnel doesn''t even seem to be 10 meters wide... hmm..

a2k
------------------General Equation, this is Private Function reporting for duty, sir!a2k
That looks like a good game, but it''d probally take a couple years off the life of my Voodoo2.
Kinda looks like a 2000 version of that old game Stun Runner. Looks killer!

Those system requirements are wack tho. Why don''t you just require a Cray or Big Blue?
wow!
wow!
Is this the same game that was represented by Incagold a while ago ?
Nope it is not, though the name is quite similar

Take care R

/Glazer

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement