🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Our new online 3d rpg/strategy game.

Started by
5 comments, last by cooldaddyk 23 years, 8 months ago
Hi everyone, I''m Kris Dawson from Myriad Studios and I just wanted everyone to know about it. Were currently making a first person 3d rpg/strategy game that is set in modern times. It has the following features: You can live in a house, apartment, condo,box or the street. You can go to school(if your a child) and go to many different types of work if your an adult. You can go to stores to buy or steal many different items(food, applances, electronics,vehicles,weapons, etc....) Commit many crimes and try to avoid the consequences. Raise a family big or small.(single player mode only) Edit the way your house looks with the built-in editor. React with very artifical intellegent characters in single player mode. Play with people all over the world in multiplayer mode and try to be the best in the city. Experience dynamic weather effects(rain,snow,wind,fog,etc..) Experience real time day/night effects. Experience disasters. You can travel to other countries. And more.... If you want to learn more about the development of this e-mail me at kris@myriadstu.com
Advertisement
Why not just move to a city, then you can do all this stuff for real IN FULL 3D! Check out these amazing graphics! PHOTOREALSITIC! With advanced AI so life like you can''t tell it from the real thing! Drive vehciles, weild powerful weapons, go on a date! It''s life and it''s coming to you today!

shut up
CAN I GET A WOO WOO!

[Formerly "capn_midnight". See some of my projects. Find me on twitter tumblr G+ Github.]

You don''t believe it can happen,just wait till it comes out then you''ll be feeling salty.
I think he was jus saying why make that in a game when you can experience it in the real world. Dont we all love sarcasm. Anyway nice idea, good luck!

later,
cfe
...but you computer nerds out there wouldn''t dare to steal things from buildings ;-)
Karl - Blueskied Games | my german site: Gratis Spiele
U ppl tear your shirt for that stupid game named "The sims". Now you are questioning a 3D game with such interesting features? If this game really offers such features it would be the best selling life simulator game.
Sounds like a very ambitious game. When is it coming out? 2007?

If you place an infinite amount of monkeys in a room with an infinite amount of type-writers, they WILL type up the entire workings of Shakespeare
3D Math- The type of mathematics that'll put hair on your chest!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement