🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

HEY!!! WE GOT MUSIC PUT TOGETHER!!!

Started by
-1 comments, last by Malygris 23 years, 5 months ago
HEY, i''ve got a big selection of songs, techno/industrial based songs... some say i sould like NIN without vocals... but thats probably not true at all... in any case, i''m an OKAY(just because i''m modest) musician using a keyboard and program to put my songs together, just drop a line to kingmxf@hotmail.com and we will see what I can do for you... If you want to see my current music head to http://mp3.com/king and check it out... words of warning, the mp3.com page is really old and has descriptions of what the songs theme might be... and some songs are just made for fun, and might not be game worthy, but most aren''t.... THANKS!!! To comment send mail to malygris@usa.net, to see music head to kings music... Thanks alot.
To comment send mail to [email=malygris@usa.net]malygris@usa.net[/email], to see music head to kings music... Thanks alot.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement