Unirok Xbox dev team: Recruiting

Started by
2 comments, last by Mmeltdown 23 years, 4 months ago
As of early this month we started being evaluated to become an Xbox devlopment team. Our company has worked on interactive media in the past and currently owns a PC development team, which is also looking for the following positions. After 35 years as a company we have opened a large budget towards the production of an FPS for the Xbox using the Lithtech engine. Anyone interested in becoming a member of this elite team please respond. We are offering a 55,000 dollar (canadian) income to anyone filling the following roles: Programmer (slots: 3) 3D/2D artist (slots: 2) Beta testers (slots: 1) Producer (slots: 1) Project Lead (slots: 1) We have had complaints recently that this kind of money is not enough and that burger flipping offers btter money, but considering that the above statments concerning pay only include a six month period (meaning that the total yearly pay is 110,000 dollars canadian). And if this is still not enough, please have someone tell me where I can get a job flipping burgers, because you make more money than I do. Edited by - Mmeltdown on March 28, 2001 7:03:38 PM
Advertisement
First of all, isn''t that about $25K US? I wouldn''t flip burgers for that much.

Second, what happens if the "evaluation" doesn''t go through?
First of all, isn''t that about $25K US? I wouldn''t flip burgers for that much.

Second, what happens if the "evaluation" doesn''t go through?
I''m interested, I''ve sent you an Email.

PSIONIC ARTWORK

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement