🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Gimmie Those Wings! Update

Started by
12 comments, last by sunandshadow 22 years, 8 months ago
Then it makes sense

Do you still need programmers for your project?

Edited by - ronin_54 on October 21, 2001 9:19:14 AM
Advertisement
I don''t actually know, that''s the problem - a guy told me he had an engine he could adapt to do everything we wanted in 3 months, but I haven''t heard from him in a week. I sent him another email asking what was up... I don''t know, I just wish someone would take charge of all the programming stuff for me.

I want to help design a "sandpark" MMO. Optional interactive story with quests and deeply characterized NPCs, plus sandbox elements like player-craftable housing and lots of other crafting. If you are starting a design of this type, please PM me. I also love pet-breeding games.

I would be willing to do so, but I am not a very experienced lead-programmer. I think I am up to the task though. How many other coders do you have?

Edited by - ronin_54 on October 21, 2001 1:20:53 PM
I may be able to do some coding for you. I''ve been working on another project, but it''s falling apart. I''ll be able to tell you if I can help out by the end of next week.

-Forcas

"Elvis is alive. He is Barney the purple dinosaur. He is the pied piper that leads our children into the wages of sin and eternal damnation."

-Forcaswriteln("Does this actually work?");

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement