🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

good books?

Started by
2 comments, last by Bezzant 22 years, 8 months ago
has anyone got any recomendations for good W32 API/MFC books? its my b''day next week and think its time for some new books, im hoping to get "opengl game programming" sometime soon, but want to get to grips with w32 programming first. thanks
Advertisement
A good MFC book?

Error: Does not compute
A really good MFC book that I own, and really like, is called "MFC From The Ground Up". I like the "Ground Up" series of books, they are very well done.

-nt20
"nikolatesla20"
quote: Original post by nikolatesla20
A really good MFC book that I own, and really like, is called "MFC From The Ground Up". I like the "Ground Up" series of books, they are very well done.

-nt20

thank you

i read other places that the "from the ground up" books are supposed to be good.

i think im gonna take a look at MFC From The Ground Up and Windows Programming From The Ground Up

strangly im really looking forward to learning mfc, i hate (well not hate, but dont enjoy) using VB for making my windows apps, maybe quick, but i feel more comfortable with C++

alan

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement