🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Need someone to review my script

Started by
2 comments, last by Tom Sloper 9 years ago

I've been writing a game script for a long time now and I feel it's time I ask someone to review it for me. I'm not finished but I just want to assure myself that everything is coming along great. The script is for a jrpg, however it's something unlike I or most people have ever written before. Now I'm not trying to come off as pretentious when I say that, rather the style I chose to write is hardly written anymore and I need someone to read it with that style in mind. I have never written in this style but I feel like I'm doing it right, however I need a second or more opinion. Please contact me so I can explain the style and give the script for you to read. It would really mean a lot for your help.

Advertisement
You should attach the script to your post - that'll make it much easier to get reviews.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

I feel uncomfortable sharing it on a public forum. I need someone to review it individually.

Then use the Classifieds. Locking thread.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement