🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

I'm setting myself up here, but...

Started by
4 comments, last by Thunder 24 years, 5 months ago
I've been asked by a client to come up with some techno music, with an Indian (from India, not Native American) theme. I was wondering if anyone could listen to this 50 second MP3 and tell me if I'm on the right track? Download The India101 Experiment from this link: http://www.homelessproductions.com/ash/thunder/mp3.htm Thanks a ton, Brian Tuey Thunder Soundscapes Edited by - Thunder on 1/21/00 1:06:06 AM
Advertisement
Hehe indian sounding techno thats a new one... Thats as close as I can even guess what indian techno music sounds like... good job
Sounds good to me.
Hey, I am Indian. But I''m born in Canada.
Yo that mp3 u made is alright for a indian techno theme, but now that good. You made it like sorta Egytian not Indian. Ya gotta make it more like those indian movie songs. That''s what Indian people like, hahahah.
Sound pretty good
- DanielMy homepage
Thanks to all of you who downloaded it, and gave me some response (either here, or via email).

My client liked it a bunch, which was the most important thing...although he said it was "a bit too egyptian". I''ll be writing another, in my own time, and I''ll be trying to stay true to Indian music...

Thanks again!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement