🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Free Roguelite Game with Pirates

Started by
1 comment, last by kingcroco 4 years, 12 months ago

Hello GameDevs !! 

Im Phil, a 2d/3d Game artist and i just released my first game done with 2 dev friends.

Its called Rogue and Bones - the pirates life, its a turn based rogue lite game, in the universe of pirates (cpt obvious O_o).

BNYA3YQBIffr4_yxLGAQ8FSGXmdJteNptgVcbszS9w_FlfqiL59Bc7KjZIDTtdkCuDYyNuiOdX8jIxXrYh5wCRfDP2VrlTi-W4cuDAy6Z9zkKp2M0Bxr0SABogX8dJRJix3WXj2h

It is available here :

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Grogrostudio.RogueAndBones&hl=fr

We would love to have your feedback on the game, we know there is some place for improvement.

The game is balanced pretty hard, but each run you can keep stuff from your previous run and you can go further.

Its done with Unity and we learned a lot by doing this game.

And we are now learning how to optimise the game placement in the googleplay store, thats some crucial skill needed

to suceed as a game dev.

Thank you,

have fun :3

Advertisement

Hi,

here are some concept artworks we did for the game :P

i have one question too. Do you think it is worth to make some spanish / portuguese trad for a mobile game ?

Has one of you already done it and how the downloads have followed ? We are totally noobs in marketing stuff...

1562678863-croquis.jpg

1562678857-ecrantitre.jpg

1562678914-philippe-caseiro-ui-1.jpg

thank you

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement