🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

I've delivered over 100 projects and founded a successful studio. Ask me something!

Started by
0 comments, last by Orymus3 4 years, 5 months ago

Hi,

I'm back! Been a while eh? I imagine a lot of you don't know me, but I'm a longtime gamedev.net member.

Here's a short intro:

---

I've been making games for over 20 years, 10+ of which professionally. I founded my own studio in 2017 (incorporated with a growing headcount) after working for various studios (including Ubisoft) and having a durable freelancing career.

I wore many hats (Producer, Designer, Developer, Production Director, Product Manager, Studio Owner, etc.)

I've been asked many questions with regards to game development as a whole and founding a video games development studio in the past.

I'm currently trying to build a questions bank from the public in the hope to answer them through short videos or streams in the future.

If you could ask me one question, what would it be?

---

Bear with me, it might take a bit for me to sort through questions, and put together the right format, but I'll answer those I feel I can genuinely contribute to, and it goes without saying that it will be all free whatever the platform I end up choosing!

Here's where you can ask for questions:

https://forms.gle/m9bhpKWzXFBKzcA99

I've asked for emails so I can properly credit questions. I hope it's not a bother!

Please make sure your question is a question (and not, say, a 'vast topic' you want to know more about)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement