🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

LIFE SIMULATION | questions?

Started by
1 comment, last by Tom Sloper 3 years, 9 months ago

I have been spending time doing market research for a life simulation game based around diversity and real world issues. I am looking to design a game similar to “the sims" and “paralives”

The game would be an open world simulation with npc AI, a building system, and avatar creation / I am hoping to find someone I can ask a few questions and receive knowledgeable answers.

I am working on the unreal platform.

I have almost 20,000 people interested in my concept and I can show proof of interest - I know this project could be beneficial to these people.

Is anyone available for me to PM?

Advertisement

BleuCasey said:
I am hoping to find someone I can ask a few questions and receive knowledgeable answers.

Is anyone available for me to PM?

You should post your questions. If your questions are about design, ask them in the Game Design forum. If they're about how to manage a team, ask them in the Production/Management forum. If your questions are about anything related to business or contracts or marketing, ask them in the Business and Law forum. If you have questions about technology or programming, ask in a programming forum.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement