🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Forum Game, Evolve!

Started by
22 comments, last by sunandshadow 20 years, 8 months ago
Zill''s biological imperative is to obey, so perhaps he involintarily escaped with kendra. However his last command given to him by what he thinks are the evolutioners was to birng a symphony of agony to the purple lands.

However perhaps this command is to vague for zill to follow. So how does he? And is kendra after him, if she is, is it because of what he has done?
GO TO MY WEBSITE.GO NOW.Oh wait I''m not Jesse Custer. Real Life Sux.
Advertisement
It strikes me that in games with frankenstein-type created beings, you almost never get to know any of the creators. Or if they do show up they''re usually insane. But think about thry rtpe of person one would have to be to make a carreer out of making people: machievellian and egotistical enough to play god, perhaps, but artistic, creative, intelligent. So let''s have another woman, Shaliss, who is all of these things, and also Kendra''s archnemesis because Kendra keeps killing off her creations. Kendra completely doesn''t understand the principle that to make an omelette you have to break a few eggs, to create a great being with wondorous abilities you have to give them the ability to gather fuel to power these abilities (i.e. vampirism of blood or soul or whatever.)

And I think Zill should be a vampire - a soul vampire, so we can play with the contrast in abilities between him and Kendra. Shaliss, naturally is an evolutioner - but is she an alien, or an ordinary human trying to improve her own race?

I want to help design a "sandpark" MMO. Optional interactive story with quests and deeply characterized NPCs, plus sandbox elements like player-craftable housing and lots of other crafting. If you are starting a design of this type, please PM me. I also love pet-breeding games.

Hey look, it''s Kendra! ^_~

I want to help design a "sandpark" MMO. Optional interactive story with quests and deeply characterized NPCs, plus sandbox elements like player-craftable housing and lots of other crafting. If you are starting a design of this type, please PM me. I also love pet-breeding games.

Nice...

Shaliss could be an alien - an other species who secretly control the evolutioners.
These aliens are in war with the cows (from the purple lands)for many centuriesand are looking for an army to deafeat them.
They've found the planet earth in 2073 and established the group called the evolutioners, who then invented the Zill-Project.

The Zill's main purpose (although the human evolutioners didn't know tht) were to destroy the cows.

Kendra is also a project of the evolutioners, but managed to find out what's really going on, escaped and is now member of a underground-organzition, who tries to defeat the Evolutioners-Warlocks and the Zill-Troops.

The name of the underground-organisation is...

[edited by - Squarefox on November 2, 2003 11:38:29 AM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement