The AI Love Story

Started by
13 comments, last by Genjix 19 years, 7 months ago

k thanks, will take a look into that.

Oh yeah, if anyone is interested (developers, writers, artists) contact me for more info.

Advertisement
This is off-topic, but I can't even imagine two AIs that are programmed to love each other. Can you say "feedback loop"? ;)

And on-topic--what you have so far looks very nice. I'd say something pithy, but I think a "run with this" suggestion may be better.
http://edropple.com
Quote: Original post by Axiverse
Just a note. I think there's a manga (graphic novel) called A.I. Love. and it's about this nerdy guy who programs human AI's and one day something happens and his AI's become real people.

But you should just ignore me. =)

I think the title is _A.I. Love You_

I want to help design a "sandpark" MMO. Optional interactive story with quests and deeply characterized NPCs, plus sandbox elements like player-craftable housing and lots of other crafting. If you are starting a design of this type, please PM me. I also love pet-breeding games.

eh, didn't check out the site, but last march, at GDC, there was a roundtable discussion about a love story as the main focus of a game. might want to see if you can find anything from that (ppt slides or something). could give you a few ideas.

What I'm thinking about setting up is some kind of user editable story (rather like a WikiPedia), where people can rate parts of the story .etc

Not sure how, it'd work though...

What'd worry me is that the story, would become too discretized.

[Edited by - Genjix on January 15, 2005 6:16:35 AM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement