Advertisement

The Week of awesome II! - The second annual unofficial gamedev competition!

Started by August 25, 2014 12:04 AM
278 comments, last by slicer4ever 9 years, 11 months ago

I'll be using the hash tag #gdnjam for my posts unless a more official answer gets posted.

Oh!

*Hype*

Since blog links are being collected, I've put together a nascent blog in the Developer Journals section; I think that this is the correct link.

To my amusement, I seem to have broken the site's formatting of my journal's title and description due to simple length. :P

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

My Twitter Account: @EbornIan

Advertisement

Let's do this...ph34r.png

I, the uncanny Eck man, plan to do battle with the entire lot of you! Let this post serve as official notice of my entry into the competition.

awesome to hear, added you and love the team name =-)

I'll be using the hash tag #gdnjam for my posts unless a more official answer gets posted.

Good luck and have fun everyone. See you on the field of battle!
- Eck

sounds great, i'll add this to the first post, i put it under a new category about how to gain participation points.

edit: which as of this post it looks like Garrett Hoofman is already using the tag! =-)
Check out https://www.facebook.com/LiquidGames for some great games made by me on the Playstation Mobile market.

Oh!

*Hype*

Heh. It's less hype, and more going along with someone else's idea. I swear that I read something about this as a suggested common hash tag for all entries. Looking back through this thread though, I can't seem to find it. >.<

Incidentally, clicking the hash-tag on facebook identifies my post, and some pictures of an Indian family. :)

- Eck

EckTech Games - Games and Unity Assets I'm working on
Still Flying - My GameDev journal
The Shilwulf Dynasty - Campaign notes for my Rogue Trader RPG

Oh!

*Hype*

Heh. It's less hype, and more going along with someone else's idea. I swear that I read something about this as a suggested common hash tag for all entries. Looking back through this thread though, I can't seem to find it. >.<

Incidentally, clicking the hash-tag on facebook identifies my post, and some pictures of an Indian family. smile.png

- Eck

hey, also you should double check the start date, your journal entry says you expect it to start the 29th, when it starts the 22nd.
Check out https://www.facebook.com/LiquidGames for some great games made by me on the Playstation Mobile market.

sounds great, i'll add this to the first post, i put it under a new category about how to gain participation points.

you can also use the hashtag: #gdnjam on twitter to post images ...

... Just to check, if I don't do this--I don't use Twitter, Facebook, etc.--will I miss out on points? Or is an active blog and participation in the blogs of others sufficient to net a full score for participation?

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Advertisement

you can also use the hashtag: #gdnjam on twitter to post images ...

... Just to check, if I don't do this--I don't use Twitter, Facebook, etc.--will I miss out on points? Or is an active blog and participation in the blogs of others sufficient to net a full score for participation?

no they are not necessary to earn full participation points. simply posting in the competition thread will be generally sufficient enough to earn all the points.

Ah, whew--thank you for that clarification! ^_^

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Would like to take part in this competition and have a group

Group Name is: New Syntax

Members are:

m_JustStarting

Davidjo

adamc762

I never got added to the list of participants when I posted last time, so I am in!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement