The Week of awesome II! - The second annual unofficial gamedev competition!

Started by
278 comments, last by slicer4ever 9 years, 10 months ago

I've been having the worst week so I haven't had any dev time. I have an idea which may or may not be feasible in the next 5 days but it should be a good learning experience. Hopefully I'll have time tonight to get the ball rollin!

Advertisement

*re-reads rules*

OH! 7 days! (as opposed to 5).

That's AMAZING!

*re-reads rules*

That's AMAZING!

Finding 2 extra days is like a second Christmas man. :)

- Eck

EckTech Games - Games and Unity Assets I'm working on
Still Flying - My GameDev journal
The Shilwulf Dynasty - Campaign notes for my Rogue Trader RPG

I've been having the worst week so I haven't had any dev time. I have an idea which may or may not be feasible in the next 5 days but it should be a good learning experience. Hopefully I'll have time tonight to get the ball rollin!

I'm sorry to read that your week has been so bad; I hope that it improves. Good luck with your entry! ^_^

*re-reads rules*

That's AMAZING!

Hah, I imagine that came as a boon! (If I'd thought that I had only two days left in the competition I might be a little worried... ^^;; )

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

My Twitter Account: @EbornIan

There's good and bad. It gives you more time to polish and make sure that the build works fine, but it makes you wonder how scope could've been increase instead. I feel my game might end up polished, but fall short from having as much depth as others... Anyway, was a good vibe!

excellent work so far guys, been reading over alot of the journal entrys the last couple days, and the amount of work you guys have done has been insane!
Check out https://www.facebook.com/LiquidGames for some great games made by me on the Playstation Mobile market.

There's good and bad. It gives you more time to polish and make sure that the build works fine, but it makes you wonder how scope could've been increase instead. I feel my game might end up polished, but fall short from having as much depth as others... Anyway, was a good vibe!

Ah, fair enough. As to depth, I imagine that a well-executed, simple concept might well be judged better than a poorly-executed but more ambitious concept.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

My Twitter Account: @EbornIan

Ah, fair enough. As to depth, I imagine that a well-executed, simple concept might well be judged better than a poorly-executed but more ambitious concept.

I sure hope so, but 'well-executed' remains to be seen ;)

Forgot to post my journal link in here, could you add it to the list? http://www.gamedev.net/blog/803-journal-of-mussi/

Hey guys!

Our designated main artist has left the team. Well actually he never worked on the project :(

Team name : Team TBA

Programmer : Phil (Me)

Game Designer/Back up artist : Will

Will is creating some very basic place holder sprites for now, we're asking a few friends of ours to make a few assets for us but so far we had no luck.

We might have a one day artist tomorrow and possible another one day artist Saturday. We will most likely end up re-coloring assets(Boring I know :( )

and trying to mix and match with open source art.

I'm still working my a$$ off on this even if this game ends up being cubes VS rectangles so be it ;)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement